** the Call for Workshops is now closed **
HAID 2022 seeks proposals for two types of workshops: hands-on/interactive workshops and research workshops.
Research workshops provide a forum for discussing topics and methods related to emerging and specialised topics of interest to the HAID community through mini-tutorials, panels or focus groups.
Hands-on/interactive workshops enable knowledge exchange through group-based activities (e.g. crafting, hacking, sharing) following short presentations or tutorials (e.g., of computing tools, demos) from the organisers.
Workshops will be held during the 1st day of the conference. We accept proposals for workshops lasting 2h. We encourage authors to address time zone diversity and hybrid presentation in their proposal (e.g., through repeated or asynchronous content).
To propose a workshop, please email email@example.com by the appropriate deadline with the following information:
– Name/s, affiliation/s and email/s of workshop organisers
– A 200-word draft Call for Participation to be posted on the HAID 2022 website to recruit participants for the workshop upon acceptance
– A 100-word discussion of the relevance and impact of the workshop to HAID 2022
– A list of space and technical requirements
– Plans to share the outcomes of the workshop (e.g. journal paper, website, blog, videos, etc.)
– A short list of any relevant references
Proposal submission: 8 April 2022 20 29 April 2022 (11:59 PM AoE)
15 April 2022 27 April 9 May 2022 (11:59 PM AoE)